Welcome to RESUS4KIDS – an education and training initiative of the NSW Child Health Networks and NSW Health.
RESUS4KIDS is a paediatric life support training program for health care rescuers who may be involved in the initial resuscitation of an infant or child in respiratory or cardiac arrest. The program is generic and designed for an interdisciplinary audience including medical and nursing students, paramedics, practising doctors and nurses and allied health workers.
“RESUS4KIDS was a finalist in The Awards for Excellence in Innovative Implementation of Clinical Guidelines of the Lead Clinicians Group. Dr Fenton O'Leary with ex Federal Minister for Health Tanya Plibersek.”
RESUS4KIDS moves into Victoria - First course in Peninsula Health.
Organisations now using RESUS4KIDS
- NSW Health
- NSW Ambulance
- Aboriginal Medical Services, NSW
- Allowah Presbyterian Children's Hospital
- University of Sydney
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- Southern Cross University
- ACT Health
- ACT Ambulance Service
- Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service, QLD
- Metro South Hospital and Health Services, QLD
- Queensland Retrieval Services and Counter Disaster Unit, QLD
- Women's and Children's Health Network, SA
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network, SA
- Peninsula Health, Vic
- Alfred Health, Vic
- Monash Health, Vic
- Goulburn Valley Health, Vic
- Top End Hospital Network, NT
- Central Australian Network, NT
- Tasmanian Health Organsiation - South, Tas
- Hobart Private Hospital (Healthscope)
- The University of Tasmania
- Ramsay Health - Nationally
RESUS4KIDS gratefully acknowledges a grant from Laerdal to support the e-learning development and deployment.